About El Rancho
One of the Most Unique Colorado Breweries You’ll Find
What Makes El Rancho So Unique?
Well, we like to sum it up this way: Views, Brews, Barbecue, and Altitude!
…and we’ve got a fantastically historic building too, but we haven’t found a way to make that rhyme.
But seriously…we’ve got great food. We have AMAZING barbecue. We make our own brews. And we happen to have a front-row seat to one of the most-photographed panoramic views in all of Colorado. So if kicking back and enjoying a drink and some munchies while enjoying a gorgeous view is your kind of thing, you’ll love it here; because that’s precisely our kind of thing too!
…and did we mention you can bring your dog? Our patio is dog-friendly (and open year-round, weather permitting).
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is El Rancho Located?
* El Rancho is conveniently located approximately 25 minutes outside of Denver off of I-70 at the Evergreen Parkway exit
(or the El Rancho exit if you’re coming from the west).
We are located just behind the First Bank on the southwest corner just as you exit the highway.
Our address is: 29260 US Hwy 40
What Are Your Hours?
* W are open Sunday through Thursday from 11:00am until 9:00pm; and Friday & Saturday from 11:00am until 10:00pm.
We close the kitchen one hour prior to closing; so for you night owls, please call ahead if you’re joining us late.
Can I Bring My Dog?
* Yes! Dogs are welcome on our patio overlooking the Continental Divide; so feel free to bring your furry friend!
What's the History of El Rancho?
* El Rancho is home to one of the most historic buildings in the area. Click here to read more about our history.
Do I Need to Make Reservations?
* Reservations are not required, but it never hurts to call ahead.
Have Another Question? Give Us a Call!
If you have any other questions, please call us at: